Saturday, January 29, 2011

Moving Day

I made some resolutions for this year, for a change.  Usually I don't bother with things like that.

One of these was to blog more.  So I tried to sign in to my blog and couldn't for the life of me remember my password.  Figures, I haven't used it much since 2007.  Funny how busy I have been the past three years.

So I created an account on Live Journal, which was OK, except every time I signed in I had to watch a video commercial first.  The price I pay for a free service.

Tonight I found my account information for my old blog.  So I moved everything I had written there, only to find out that I had a Google account associated with an old email address, and that caused a conflict with my current Google account, which is connected to my email address, which means more hassles getting things posted.  Since one of my resolutions was to write more, it's weird that posting my third blog post (first on this new blog with my correct email address) on the 29th, almost 30th is a way to keep that resolution.

When you don't write at all, posting three things in a month is significant.

I'm moving to this account for the rest of the year.  I might go through the hassle of logging out, copying my other two posts and bringing them here.  No promises.

I have, however, officially moved to this spot.  I'll be here all year, posting off and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment